1. Sports massage – is what an athlete or a person who exercises 3 days a week should look for once in a month. Massage Therapist releases tight fascia, superficial and deep knots as well as stretches all major muscles. This massage helps in enhancing performance and prevent any overuse injuries.
2. Trigger release massage – for the one’s who travel a lot. Masseuse will release the trigger points around the body and will give acupressure points.
3. Deep tissue massage – This massage is done to release deep fascia. Fascia is layer that runs throughout the body. It is a soft tissue layer that lies under skin and above muscle. Daily routine makes it tight which then causes pulling pain throughout the body. Range of movement is increased when the fascia is released.
4. Flushing – People who have lot of swelling, oedema, varicose veins and are sensitive to any pressure should opt for this massage. Massage is done in a particular direction to reduce swelling and is very gentle.
5. Water massages – Jets and jacuzzi massages are given to release trigger points, fascia and reduce swelling without causing any pain with the pressure. it is given in warm water without any additional minerals added to it.