We provide our consultation and physiotherapy services at your door step. We understand your problem and hence we try to bring the same services provided at clinic to your home. All our physiotherapists are experienced & qualified to provide you the personal attention you need. They are trained to deliver care specific to your medical condition, preferences, and locality to ensure you recover quickly and with ease.
From written tests & comprehensive interviews to skill & medical knowledge evaluations.
Thorough background checks, verification of court records & education qualification
We have constant onboarding & training on aspects such as patient care, home care, behavioural training etc.
Benefits of home services
- Your time in travelling isn’t wasted.
- Therapists knows ergonomics, hence with home visits to teach ergonomics is better which can avoid reoccurrence of pain.
- Physiotherapy is also about education and giving you the tools to aid in your own recovery. When a physiotherapist visits your home, he or she is much more likely to make additional recommendations and modifications based on your current home, therein giving you access to even more opportunities to promote recovery than you would have otherwise received. In fact, in many instances, exercises may be tailored toward navigating your own home, therein giving you the practical skills you may need to live safely. Many people with mobility issues, for example, may have trouble getting around the home and in-home physiotherapy can be tailored toward improving those specific tasks.
- At home physiotherapy, however, allows these high-risk individuals to greatly benefit from physiotherapy in the safety of their own home.
- It also eliminates all travel on your part, which allows you to save a lot of time in the process, as well as any waiting time that can occur when appointments run late or are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Many clients enjoy the ease at which in-home physiotherapy treatments fit into their life in a very seamless way.