Why Choose Us
Our philosophy at Dr. Prachi Shah’s Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic is based on a holistic approach where we see our patients as individuals and view the person as a whole.
Whatever your needs, our detailed assessment process will ensure that we identify the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
For example, when we assess someone with a neck problem, we know that a neck is not just “a neck”; it is a neck that functions as part of the whole individual. A problem with your neck can affect your shoulder, back, breathing and ankle, and could also be preventing you from doing many different things that you otherwise would like to be doing – everything from running to watching around while crossing the road to going for a movie, or even driving your car.
At Dr. Prachi Shah’s Clinic, we look outside the box to try and find the root cause of the problem. Assessing a neck may involve looking at the shoulder, back and foot, as well as assessing the way you walk and run. To fully understand your neck problem, it is important to understand your fitness and activity levels, your training patterns, your motivation, your footwear and any unique requirements of your job.
We believe that education about your problem enables a better understanding of the problem and will ultimately ensure your recovery is better and more complete. We aim to empower you to manage your own condition and to ensure that you do not become reliant on physiotherapy.
We regularly work together as a part of a wider multidisciplinary team. Through our years of experience and a solid reputation for clinical excellence and service to match, we have developed a relationship with Outdoor specialist’s doctors; ensuring direct communication and best management of your recovery including being able to recommend to you the right Specialist for your particular problem if that is what is needed.
– We educate you the cause of your pain or injury.
– We focus on avoiding the reoccurrence of same pain.
– We pay more attention on core muscles which are pillar of your body.
– Our assessment is refined and we evaluate entire body.
– We listen to your complaints and work on your goals to make you fit sooner.
– We apply holistic approach towards your rehabilitation.
– We assess posture, gait and shoes during consultation.
– On the same day of consultation, we provide treatment as well as ergonomics.
– Diagnosis – we invest the time upfront so we can get your treatment right.Cases where we have treated long years of pain within few sessions.