We have workshops for physiotherapists, occupational therapists around the year.
- Aqua aerobics and aqua fitness
- Aquatic musculoskeletal therapy
- Aqua rehab in sports injuries
- Manual therapy – a) Basic: – Positional releasing techniques, Myofascial release, Trigger point release, Cyriax mobilization, Cupping therapy.
b) Advance:- IASTM tools, Case presentation, trigger point therapy, trigger release tools, integrated approaches.
- Taping techniques: 10 different types of taping techniques
- Sports Injury workshop:- 22 different sports.
For every one we have different events throughout the year;
- Women’s Day – 8th March
- Physiotherapy Day – 8th September
- Aquathon Day – 2nd Saturday of November
- World Watsu Week – 22nd – 28th March
Physiotherapy FREE Camp. Grab the opportunity and get your body assessed to avoid injuries and pain.